- COD Vanguard is available for multiple platforms like Windows PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
- Several users have reported the Call of Duty Vanguard Dev Error 5573 on PC and gaming consoles.
- If you are facing this issue, assist with the drafted troubleshooting workarounds to bypass it.
The Dev Error 5573 can annoy users in various situations. COD might get stuck during startup or it can also interrupt during gameplay. In some cases, players have announced that when they change the avatar or through grenades, they get troubled by this error. And the error is delivered on computers as well as gaming consoles.
How Do I Fix Call of Duty Vanguard Dev Error 5573?
There are various reasons behind the Dev Error 5573 on Call of Duty. Maybe your device isn’t responding well to the game resources or the connected network isn’t providing bandwidth as expected. The worst-case scenario is that the game’s files are corrupted. For all cases, I present some solutions for the convenience of COD Vanguard players.
Check your Network
Before moving forward, ensure that your computer or gaming console is connected with a healthy internet connection. You have the option of testing your internet connection from various websites like speedtest.net. And, if you encounter any trouble with the connected network, try connecting your device with a different network to avoid any COD Vanguard Dev errors.
Users playing COD Vanguard on Windows PC are the ones that are facing the most number of errors at the startup and while enjoying the game. They are mostly to face the following error codes:
These COD error codes can be fixed with the help of the following methods.
Examine Game Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-Bit
- RAM: 8GB
- Dedicated Video RAM: 2048MB
- CPU: AMD or Intel Core i3
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7950 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 Ti
- Pixel Shader: 5.0
- Vertex Shader: 5.0
The aforementioned details indicate the minimum requirements for COD Vanguard on PC. So before launching the game, ensure that such requirements are met.
Update Graphics Drivers
- Launch the Device Manager using the start menu.
- Expand the Display Adapters tab.
- Right-click on the GPU device and select Update Driver
- Select the “Search automatically for drivers” option.
- After updating the drivers, restart your PC.
Click here to visit the detailed guide on how to Update Drivers on Windows PC.
End Unwanted Processes
- Right-click on the Taskbar and select Task Manager
- Navigate to the Processes tab.
- Select an unwanted process and click on the End Task button.
- Do the same for all the unwanted processes, individually.
On Xbox & PlayStation
If you are facing the Call of Duty Vanguard Dev Error 5573 on gaming consoles like Xbox or PlayStation, assist with the following procedures.
- Squeeze the PS button from the controller to launch the quick menu.
- From the quick menu, select the Restart option.
- Long press the Xbox button from your controller.
- Choose Settings from the interface.
- Now, select the Restart Console option and confirm your action.
Update Console System
- Navigate to Settings >> System
- Select the “System software update and settings” tab.
- Now, select “Update system software”
- After a successful update, reboot your console.
- Squeeze the Xbox button from the controller.
- Navigate to Profile & System >> Settings >> System >> Updates.
- In the case of a pending update, hit the Update button and allow your system to reboot when required.
Clear Console Cache
- Shut down your PlayStation and wait until its lights are turned off.
- Unplug your PS 5/4 device from the power source.
- Wait for about 5 minutes.
- Now, turn it back on.
- Power Off your Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S console.
- Unplug it from the power source.
- After waiting for five minutes, turn it back on.
Remove COD Vanguard Data
- Navigate to Settings >> Application Saved Data Management
- Select System Storage >> Delete
- Go to Call of Duty Vanguard and select the game files.
- Choose the Delete option and confirm your action.
- Go to My games & apps >> See all >> Call of Duty Vanguard
- Hit Manage game and add-ons >> Saved data
- Now, select the Delete all option.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading ways to fix Call of Duty Vanguard Dev Error 5573 at it’sDailyTech.