- Asphalt 9: Legends is the 9th addition in the Asphalt series, which is pretty impressive.
- The game’s a successor of the Asphalt 8: Airborne and has gained millions of fans globally.
- Certainly, many players are annoyed by Asphalt 9 Not Opening in Windows 11, so I’ll provide assistance to fix this issue.
Windows 10 users also had issues with Asphalt 9. But after a huge amount of complaints, Gameloft delivers a patch fix, so that Windows PC users are never annoyed by the same issue. But now, Windows 11 users also have to bear the Asphalt 9 Not Working issue, which I’ll help you fix.
How Do I Fix Asphalt 9 Not Opening in Windows 11?
Individuals need to be considerate while recognizing the reason for the Asphalt 9 Not Opening on Windows PC issue. They may need to implement more than one solution to bypass this error. So I will deliver various fixes to this problem, so players can launch the game on their computer, without any glitches.
Updating your device drivers can help you bypass game-related issues. Especially, when you are trying to launch Asphalt 9 on Windows 11, you should always make sure that the device drivers are fully updated and supported by your system.
- You can use the search bar to launch Device Manager.
- Expand Display Adapters and select Update Driver
- On the next window, select the “Search automatically for drivers” option.
- Once the drivers are updated, restart your PC.
Visit: How To Update Drivers in Windows 11
On both Windows 11 & Windows 10, users have the option of resetting the installed app’s services. So you should do the same and check if that helps you in fixing this issue.
- Launch Windows 11 Settings from the Start menu.
- Navigate to the Apps & Features section.
- Select Asphalt 9 and click on Advanced Options.
- Now, hit the Reset button to reboot the game’s resources.
- Relaunch Asphalt 9 on Windows 11.
Troubleshoot Windows Store
In case, resetting the app doesn’t help you in fixing Asphalt 9 Not Opening in Windows 11, you should consider troubleshooting the Microsoft Store App. This action will be helpful in bypassing the problems related to the Windows App Store.
- From Windows Settings, navigate to the “Troubleshoot Settings” sub-section.
- Click on the Additional Troubleshooters link.
- Select Windows Store App and click on “Run the troubleshooter”
- Once the scan and fix are completed, restart your Windows PC.
Reinstall Asphalt 9
It is a possibility that Asphalt 9 files are far from repairing, in that case, you should consider reinstalling the game. So that you can avoid any complications and also, install the latest batch file of Asphalt 9 on Windows 11.
- Press Win + X keys and select “Apps & features” from the WinX menu.
- Use the search bar to locate Asphalt 9 and select the game.
- Now, click on the Uninstall button and confirm your action.
- Once the game is completely uninstalled, re-install it from the Microsoft Store.
Never use an outdated version of Windows OS, because you will start facing glitches while launching built-in as well as third-party services. Always ensure that your Windows OS is updated to the latest build, so you are annoyed by any incompatibility issues.
- Press Win + I keys to launch the Settings.
- Navigate to Update & Security.
- Click on “Check for Updates”
- In case of a pending update, allow your system to download & install the nesscary files.
- It’s recommended that your system is rebooted after the OS update.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading ways to Fix Asphalt 9 Not Opening in Windows 11 at it’sDailyTech.