Here are the troubleshooting tips to solve Among Us Stuck On Loading Screen On Windows 10. If you love to be a part of this social online action multiplayer game, you need to perform several workarounds to enjoy it on your computer. Because now, most of the end-users like to benefit from the game’s interface on a bigger display.
If you are into socializing through online multiplayer games, Among Us can be of great help. Such an action gaming platform was first only developed for the advantage of smartphone owners. But now PC users also have the option of playing it without using third-party programs like BlueStacks App Player. So if you want a lag-free experience while playing Among Us on PC, read this article.
How Do I Solve Among Us Stuck On Loading Screen On Windows 10?
In case you are having any trouble while launch or playing Among Us, you can assist with the following methods. I’ve added solutions that would help you enjoy your gameplay without having to face critical errors. So be sure to read the drafted methods carefully, before you perform them to solve Among Us Stuck On Loading Screen On Windows 10.
Shift Between Display Modes
If Among Us is stuck while it’s launched or during gameplay, you can implement a simple tweak. This tip/trick can also work well for individuals who can only view the black screen or the in-game avatars aren’t moving.
- Hit the Alt + Tab keys from your keyboard
- Select a different tab that’s running in the background or select Show Desktop
- Press Alt + Tab keys again to open Among Us on PC
By any chance, if this trick doesn’t help for you, try using Alt + Enter keys to shift between full screen and window screen modes.
Launch Among Us As Administrator
Whenever you run a game with administrative privileges, Windows OS allows you to get full control of it. So there are fewer errors because the game is allowed to access resources required to run smoothly.
- Right-click on Among Us and select Properties
- Navigate to the Compatibility tab
- Check Run this program as an administrator
- Hit Apply and Ok buttons to save the changes
Establish Game Files Integrity
No matter if your game’s files are corrupted or missing, Steam on PC allows you to verify their integrity. The Steam Client not only allows you to run games like Among Us but also helps you fix the related errors.
- Launch Steam and navigate to Library
- Right-click on Among Us and hit Properties
- Navigate to Local files and click on Verify Integrity Of Game Files
- When the process is completed, restart Steam on PC
Upgrade Graphics Drivers
No matter if you are playing a 2d or 3d game, always ensure that your graphics/display drivers are up to date. Because of the gaming engines like Steam don’t respond well to the outdated graphics drivers.
- Hit Win + X keys and select Device Manager from the provided set of applications.
- Expand the Display Adapters tab
- Right-click on the installed device and select Update Driver
- Let your computer search for them online.
- If a graphics card update is installed, restart your PC
Remove Temp Files
Temporary files are the files stored in the cache memory and its normally removed from your system’s junk automatically. But for some reason, if it is not deleted and the cache memory gets filled by junk files, you’ll start to face lags during the gameplay.
- Hit Win + R keys to launch the run box
- Type %temp% and hit Enter
- Press CTRL + A keys to select all the files available inside the Temp folder
- Now press the Shift + Del keys and confirm your action.
- Once the files are deleted from your system, reboot your computer.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading How To Solve Among Us Stuck On Loading Screen On Windows 10 at itsDailyTech.